Monday, September 19, 2005

First and foremost I must say happy birthday to my niece Grace. Happy Birthday Gracie! I hope you had a fun time at Chuck E. Cheese's. It is hard to believe you have only been with us for a little over a year now. I love you!


Now I must take a time out from my whining to say I have the BEST husband in the world! It has been exactly ten days(TEN DAYS!!!!) since I started feeling crummy. I have not had to cook ONE meal in the last ten days. My wonderful husband has cooked dinner every night, plus lunches and dinners on the weekends. He has cleaned the house three times(your house gets dirty easily when you live in such a small space as we do). He has done the dishes, picked up the dog poop, and watered my flowers so they don't die. He has put gas in my car, gone to the grocery store countless times to get things I wanted or needed, brought me flowers, and visited me at work three times to see how I was doing. And to top it all off, when I got home today ALL of my laundry was done! I could not ask for a better husband. And since I started my period today(three days early-Thank Goodness!), I will attempt to repay him for his kindness. I'm not sure I can truly repay him for all he does for me during these horrible times I have every month, but I just wanted to say thanks. Although I may not always say it, I do appreciate it. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go and have a piece of boysenberry pie (Yes, Joe even stopped on the way home from work and picked up vanilla ice cream for me--I'm telling you, the man is a saint!). Thanks to Uncle Svein and Tante Millie for dropping off the yummy pie! Sorry we missed you.

No comments: