Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I have nothing new to post. I'm only posting because I know you all look so forward to it(Ha Ha!) The job interview went well, but that means nothing to me. We have had other job interviews go very well and not gotten the job. I'm trying to be positive, but I am not going to get my hopes up. At least he GOT an interview! I think we may be moving in the right direction. Still waiting for my doc to call about the surgery. Last time(August) they called me right away. I'm worried that they are much busier now, with the end of the year so close. A lot of people try and schedule procedures before the first of the year, when their deductible starts over. I hope that's not the case. I was really hoping to hear from them by now. I had quite a bit of pain earlier today, but it seems to have subsided for now. This has been a much better cycle than the last two(or three!). With only five days left until I start, I think this will be a pretty good month. Hopefully I didn't just jinx it by writing that! Tomorrow starts another loooong week for me at work. Parent-Teacher conferences will be going on the rest of the week, and the kids have half days. To you a half day might sound good. You might think it means only a half day of work! What is actually means is that children get out of school at noon instead of 3:00. That means they come to us three hours earlier! So instead of spending three hours with us, they spend six! It also means that I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off the whole time, trying to get them fed and keep them entertained. To top it all off, the forecast calls for rain! Noooooo!!!!! Inside with 50 kids and no way to get all of that energy out? Maybe I should be asking for you to pray for ME over the next three days! I think I am going to need it!

No comments: