Thursday, March 30, 2006

Finally Friday(almost)

I made it through this unbelievably long week. I still have not gotten around to taking pictures of the baby book. What can I say? I'm lazy. Maybe I'll have time to do it this weekend. Sharing the computer has not been all that bad this week, as Joe has been on Spring Break from his night class. Next week will be a different story. I guess I'd better get used to it though. Joe says not to worry, that we can get another computer as soon as his is paid off. Our bank gave us a two year computer loan at 2% interest. So I got all excited, until I went online to see how soon that would be. We still have eight months of payments left on it. I'm not so excited anymore. I'm bummed. Oh well. I guess I'm going to get used to waiting, between the adoption and the new computer. This will make me a more patient person, right? Joe and I went to the movies again today. Twice in one week, that's got to be a record for us! We saw Thank You for Smoking. I wasn't so sure I was going to like it, but it was actually hilarious and I really liked it a lot. I definitely recommend it. Other than that, pretty boring around here. The Social Worker called and scheduled our last visit. She'll be coming by a week from Saturday. She said she would have our home-study done a week after that. I have set a goal for us to have the dossier done by the end of May. We are well on our way to making that a reality. At least I feel good about that!

No comments: