Sunday, July 30, 2006

Got Crafts?

O.K., so not feeling that much better today than yesterday. Bummer. We did manage to leave the house last night. I seem to feel better in the evenings, so at seven o'clock we headed over to Downtown Disney to visit the mother of all Disney Stores. I have been wanting to get over there for awhile, to pick up some princess stuff for a certain princess who is turning three next month(Three. I can't even type that without my heart skipping a beat. Wasn't it just yesterday we were looking at our very first picture of her? Sob.) Anyway, Joe graciously agreed to take me there, since it isn't his one of his favorite places, and I had originally planned to go during the week without him. I had a good time. We window shopped a little bit, had a pretzle, and came home. I was a little bit dissapointed in their selection of Princess merchandise. I didn't see anything there that I hadn't already seen at Target for a lot cheaper. Right now it's all about Pirates of the Carribean. Too bad Cameron had a Pirate party last year, because they had some pretty cool pirate stuff.
Anyway, I managed to get up at a decent time today, and decided if I wasn't going to feel good and was going to have to lay around again I might as well finish up some of the crafts I have started in the last month. Therein lies the problem. I have a lot of unfinished crafts sitting around! I am working on a bunch of baskets right now, as well as bracelets using Chines coins, not to mention the scrapbook I started two months ago that I can't show because it is a surprise for someone who reads this blog. So I'm bouncing around from one unfinished project to the next, not really finishing any of them. And then I decide to take a break and check my blogs. Can you say ADD? And here it is, 2:00 already and I have accomplished nothing. Bah. At least it has cooled down enough that we were able to turn our air off for the first time in two weeks. It's still humid, but not scorching hot at the moment.

No comments: