Thursday, November 23, 2006

After Thanksgiving Shopping Tips

I have decided I am getting up early tomorrow in search of the good deals that are supposedly out there. While surfing the net looking at online ads, I found a few shopping tips. First, there are websites out there that show you all of the store's ads for this weekend, as well as each individual item that is on sale. Some stores, like Walmart and Comp USA also have "secret" deals that aren't in their ads, and can only be seen in the stores, or on these websites. Here's a couple to check out. Also, many of the stores I was planning on visiting tomorrow have the same sales online(right now!) as they do in the store, so I don't even have to go there to save any money! Yes, I will have to pay shipping, but it saves me the aggravation of fighting the crowds and trying to find a parking space. That is priceless! Well, I'm off to see if there are any more ways I can save money tomorrow. It looks like I may actually finish my Chritmas shopping tomorrow. Yippee!

No comments: