Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thank you for all of the good suggestions for Christmas gifts(and for the encouraging words too). 
I had actually  already planned on making about 75 percent of my Christmas gifts this year. My problem  is simply  cracking down and budgeting my time so that I can complete them all in the next 2 weeks.  I can be  a terrible procrastinator at times.

 I have decided that today I am putting aside at least four hours to work on them and I am not letting myself get distracted.  No t.v., no errands, no surfing the internet.  Of course I mean after I am finished writing this :) 

 A couple of the projects I am working on are kind of large undertakings, so it is very important that I use time management in order to get them done.  I figure I can get about them about halfway done today.  

Another problem I have is taking on too many things and working on one thing when I should be working on another, and then halfway through that project switching back to the other one.

Can you say ADD?  Just kidding.  

I think.  

I am not going to spend the next half hour looking up the symptoms for that and diagnosing myself with it.  I'm not!  

I think I need to step away from the computer now.  

Backing away slowly.............



P.S. I love the letter ideas.  I am totally going to use them.  Thank you.

You people rock.

1 comment:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I just went back to your post from yesterday....that letter idea is brilliant!!

Hope your day off helps you accomplish what you need to!!

Remember....step away from the computer:) I have a hard time with that one too...I can't walk past it without "checkin in"

Lisa