Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I almost forgot to do this. I am so scatterbrained.

I am thankful to have a job. Today was a long, tiring day. When it was over and time to go home, I was glad. But I'm still lucky to have a job. With all of the uncertainties in my life right now, it is the one constant thing.

I am thankful my flower basket has not been stolen. The chain and locks seem to have hindered the thief so far. Let's hope it stays that way!

I am thankful that the sun came out today, even for just a little while. We have been having some seriously gloomy weather over the last week and I was so happy to see the sun for a little bit.

I am thankful for the weight I have lost.

I am thankful for a warm bath. I'm about to get into one in a few minutes.


What are you thankful for?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for bloggy friends like you~

Jenna said...

Those are all great things to be thankful for. I didn't think about it yesterday either but I will say that I am thankful that my son said a word yesterday! It was the first word he has said in months! It was a new word too! He said Apple! I was so happy I texted everyone!

Kayce said...

I am thankful for kleenex, my husband, the sunshine and good friends! Enjoy your weekend Michelle.

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

I wish I could have seen the look on the face of your basket snatcher when he or she realized the newest basket was locked down lol.

Carrie said...

You and your blog!~ It fun to read!
Carrie