Saturday, November 15, 2008

I still have nothing. Here's some  more randomness for you

--Right now I am supposed to be in Temecula, wine tasting with a bunch of my girlfriends to celebrate one of their 40th birthdays.  It had to be cancelled at the last minute.  I am disappointed.  I need a weekend of fun!

--We received some disappointing news yesterday regarding my husband's part time job.  It has put me in a foul mood and has caused fighting between us ever since.  Fun.  

--I jammed my arm(hard) into the door handle at work and now my arm is tender and sore.  I expect a bruise to pop up at any moment.  Ouch.

--Bloglines is not working properly and is not updating the blogs I read on a daily basis so sometimes I go a whole week without realizing you all have posted and then it shows like a thousands posts and I can't get caught up, let alone leave any comments.  Bloglines stinks.

--Instead of wine tasting my husband and I have to go to an appointment later and then I have to come home and clean up some around the apartment.  I would rather be wine tasting.

--Today is the 15th, which usually means payday for me, but since it is Saturday  I don't get paid until Monday.  I hate that. I could really use my paycheck.  Today.

--China only referred 2 days this month and at the rate they are going, the estimate for my referral is (are you ready for this?)        June 2012  
Some days I'm not sure if we'll make it to the end of this.  Today is one of those days.

--Most of that was whining and I'm sorry.  

I'm off to try and find my happy place.


******Yes, I realize that nobody can accurately estimate when China will get to us and I need to take everything I read with a grain of salt. But 2012?  Seriously?  I cried when I read that. 

10 comments:

Marla said...

Oh Michelle! 2012?!?! Surely not. Sorry about your trip, I love a good chick trip. And I gave up on bloglines and use the "following" feature on blogger now. I like it much better.

I hope you are able to find your happy place soon, big hugs!

OH MY #6 said...

I hear ya friend. Hang in there

Lea
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I would rather be wine tasting too!! Sorry your trip got cancelled...everyone needs a fun filled day with the girls...especially when it includes WINE!!

2 days just stinks....I am trying not to think about it....let's pray for something better this coming month...even if it is back to 6 days! 2012....say it isn't so!!

Hang in there:)

Lisa

Kylie's momma said...

Darn it! When it rains it pours! I had one of those days on Thursday too. GRRR! Hope the sun comes out for you too!

Rhonda said...

Holy cow, 2012? You're just a month behind me...though we're supposed to get our referral (according to that site) in November 2011. UGH.

Journeywoman said...

I love Temecula. and I love CA.

Sorry it got cancelled. Come to NJ and we'll take you wine tasting.

Ugh about the damn wait. Wasn't it supposed to speed up after the olympics?

Karen said...

I don't think it will take that long. I am so sorry you and Joe have to go through this long, long wait. I don't know how you keep your sanity. Your wait is so much harder compared to what we experienced...and that was soooo hard.

BTW, did you get the email I sent to you with the private blog info? I sent it right after you posted for it.

JMCS said...

Sorry it has been "one of those days" Michelle. This whole China wait thing is just so sad and depressing, but just think you are getting closer to Sophie day by day. I know that some days are better than others. I hope that you are guys are doing okay with those fires burning. Take care of yourselves and talk to you soon. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Alyson and Ford said...

I would be crying too with all that happening!
Hope you stay out of the path of any fires. We had a similar problem in Florida years ago and had ashes blowing over our yard for a few days. Scary!

Make your own wine tasting? Since there are so many inexpensive wines making the smaller bottles (4-packs), maybe try a few and see if any surprise you as being good! You never know!

We did a recent blind tasting of a few beers... the story is on our blog.

Alyson
Wishing I could cheer you up!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I hope that sooner, rather than later, you will have your Sophie at home and you can laugh at the idea of how you thought you might have to wait until 2012. Hugs to you for your seemingly endless wait.