Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Disney

IMG_3965

He always humors me :)

IMG_3976



They dressed Maggie the cow up for Halloween. Oh the indiginity!

IMG_4005

Love this picture of me and Goofy

IMG_3997

They had some awesome pumpkin carvers there:

IMG_4021

IMG_4017

This one was my favorite:

“Dug” from the movie “Up”. And he’s wearing the cone of shame. Ha!

IMG_4015

IMG_4008

Jack and Sally from “Nightmare Before Christmas”

IMG_4016

And then we got to “meet” them in person. I didn’t want to stand in line for this. I was feeling rotten at this point and we had already planned to leave but we got into the line anyway. Turns out they closed the line right after us and wouldn’t let anyone else wait. People were all kinds of pissed. This one guy was almost yelling at the cast member standing behind us closing off the line, telling her that they had been trying for 6 days to get a picture with these two and it wasn’t fair and couldn’t she just let them in and they were going home tomorrow, blah, blah, blah. I wanted to turn around and say “You know they aren’t REAL, right? Just two people dressed in a costume”. If he wasn’t such a jerk I would have given them my place in line because at that point I had started sitting on the ground I was feeling so badly.

IMG_4036


IMG_4034

IMG_4061

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome pictures, Michelle! The pumpkin carvings are amazing...
Have a great week!

Sandra said...

I love it! Disney knows how to throw a party!