Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Catch Up

Has it been a week already?  Oh blog, how I neglect thee.

The stuff that was causing me to have severe anxiety the last couple of weeks has worked itself out.  Can you feel my relief in my writing there?

Thank you God, it has worked itself out.

One day I am not going to be afraid to just come out and write about what the stress inducing thing is.  Not today.

In other news,

I didn't get a really good job I wanted.  I cried myself to sleep for one night and then I got over it. Their loss.

I'm not just saying that.  It really is their loss.  I will find a good job.  I will keep looking.

I'm still addicted to Pinterest.  If you are my friend on FB then you already know that (and I'm sorry-you know you can hide those posts if you want to, right?)

Dragon Boat practice continues to rock.  It also continues to kick my butt every. single. week.
But in a good way.

I wish we had some fun plans for this summer but we don't.  It's been 3 years since we went on any kind of vacation.  Sigh.

I do have four days off at the end of the month and we are planning a "Stay-cation". You know, where you act like you are on vacation but you don't leave the town you live in.

Anybody have any ideas about some things we could do on our stay-cation?  (Free or very low cost).

Lastly,

I thought this was cute.  (Found on Pinterest, of course).


1 comment:

M3 said...

I can feel the relief, and so glad!

If you get anywhere near our house at the end of the month (I know, I know, that's not a staycation) stop by and see Catherine and Hannah.