Thursday, September 15, 2011

Soap for a good cause

My friend is selling some lovely hand made soaps as a fundraiser to bring their second kid home from China.  Handmade soap is one of my favorite things and I have ordered a few of my favorite scents.  I can't wait until they come!

They have a bunch of great scents to choose from. These would make awesome teacher's gifts.



You should go over and check it out!

Click HERE to go to their site.




I saw this on Pinterest last night and it cracked me up.  (This is for you, K)



Have you all heard of planking?  I am strangely fascinated by it.  Mostly because I don't get it.  No really, I don't get it at all.  But I can't help myself from looking at pictures of people doing it. (Google it) People are WEIRD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about our cause. They are great soaps.