Thursday, February 02, 2006

I haven't posted for a couple of days because I wasn't feeling up to it. I was in a lot of pain on most of Tuesday and all of yesterday. I feel fine today. I don't get it. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to my painful days versus my pain free ones. I do have to say that the pain meds the doc gave me at my last appt. are really working. Yay for that! The only problem is, one of them makes me quite drowsy. I almost fell asleep while sitting on a bench outside while the kids were playing. When we came inside, I actually had to lie down on the couch for a few minutes because I couldn't keep my eyes open! I was sent home early and came home and took a two hour nap. I don't know which is better-having pain and being able to stay awake, or being pain free and falling asleep on the job! For now I choose pain free, because the pain is really awful. I'm having a hard time at work already. Ever since my surgery I have been in the middle of a "discussion" that turned into a disagreement, that took an ugly turn today. It is a long, drawn out story that I'm sure I will write about eventually, but really am not in the mood to do right now. It involves how much time I took off, and my sick pay, and state disability(which they MADE me take). The accounting person all but accused me this morning of trying to rip off both the school AND the state disability program. I'm sorry, but thems' fightin' words! I about came unglued. I am one of the most honest people there and I do not appreciate being called both a liar and a thief. Luckily my husband stepped in a took over(calm, collected person that he is), and I don't have to worry about it(for now). I still don't see this ending peacefully, as now there is a huge rift between myself and the accounting person. Yes, I have now pissed off the person that cuts my paychecks. Grrreeeaatttt....
I really need to learn to just keep my mouth shut!

No comments: