Sunday, February 26, 2006

More scrapbook pages




What do you do on a Sunday afternoon when you're sitting at home and bored? If you're me, you make scrapbook pages! Here are some I finished a little while ago. I'm still thinking about setting up another blog only for scrapping, I'm just lazy and haven't gotten around to doing it yet! The first page is of cutie Miss Grace playing in the puddles at Christmas. Since it rained almost the entire time we were up there, I have a ton of these pictures so I figured I better do something with them! The other page is something kind of different for me. If you were to look through my scrapbooks(all thirteen of them), you might be a little hardpressed to find a picture of me! Since I'm the one usually holding the camera, I get a lot of pictures of other people and not too many of myself. This is the first page I think I have done that is dedicated solely to me. I like the way it turned out, although I'm not sure I like that picture. I'm especially proud of the little file folder on the left hand side of the page. If you fold it down, it has a list of some of my favorite things. Too cute! If I do say so myself!:)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

No one ever likes their own pictures! I think yours is very nice. Funny, I am always the photographer also, so most of my pics in the scrapbook are of my daughter and husband.

Stephanie said...

By the way, thanks for linking to my page. I will be doing the same to yours, so I can keep up with whats going on!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Hey, your pages of MY KIDS should not be cuter than mine!! And, I need those pictures of Gracie and Cameron in the rain!
Lisa