Friday, November 09, 2007

I kind of totally forgot about the whole being thankful thing, and listing them every day. What can I say. I have a very short attention span(and a very short memory). Today was long. It wasn't a bad day, but it kind dragged on and on and seemed to never end. I'm ready for bed. It is eight fifty. But I don't care. I'm heading into the bedroom anyway. I got the results from my mammogram. They want me to come back. I had to do that last time too. It kind of scares me a little though, because the nurse told me they had gone all digital since the last time I was there, and she could see so much more than she could before, so it was unlikely that I would need to return. So why do I have to go back? What did they see that warrants a second look? Probably nothing, I know. I could drive myself crazy with wondering and worry. But I'm not going to do that. I'll go back as soon as they can get me in, and I won't think about it again until I get the results(Ha! Right!). No, seriously. I'm not going to worry about it. Much. I'm wiped and am turning in now. Oh, here's my three thanks(See? I almost forgot! It's sad really)

1. I am thankful it is Friday. Yay for Friday!
2. I am thankful it is the holiday season. I love Christmas. The decorations are already going up and some of the stores are playing Christmas music! I think it's too early, but it's getting me in the mood.
3. I am thankful for Tamales. No, really. I bought some Tamales at a craft fair I went to on my way home and I had one not too long ago. They are Yum-ee.

No comments: