Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I would like to have one day off where I didn't have to run ten thousand errands. Tomorrow I have to take my car in to have it fixed(finally!), then I have to go get a second mammogram done(fingers crossed), then I have another doctor's appt. Next Wed. will be spent traveling(can't wait) so I won't have a day off to just veg and do nothing for awhile. I'm going to try and do some of that while we're in Canada, but we have so many things planned I'm not sure there will be time for relaxing. That's it. I am declaring Wednesday, Nov. 28th a stay-at-home-in-my-pajamas-and do-nothing day. I will not schedule any appointments that day. I will not run any errands. I will stay home and relax, even if it kills me! Speaking of killing me, I fell in the shower yesterday. I was getting out and my feet just slipped right out from under me. I whacked my arm on the side, bruised my leg when it hit the tub wall, and twisted my ankle. The same ankle that I sprained last month. I can see why that is one of the most common household accidents that occurs. I'm lucky I didn't crack my head open! Did you know that falling onto knives that are facing up in the dishwasher is also a very common household accident? That's why I always put mine in handle side up. Joe puts them in sharp side up. I think he secretly may be trying to kill me. He knows how clumsy I am! Tomorrow I will be buying some of those tub stickers that prevent you from slipping. Wow. That was some riveting stuff there. Gotta go. Hubby just took some piping hot chocolate chip cookies out of the oven. Mmmmmm.........

No comments: