Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random

None of the following topics have anything whatsoever to do with each other.  

Sunday we went on a bike ride and the sky was   a.  maz.  ing.  So beautiful.










On the bike ride home we saw these signs. They are going to have a CNY parade!  A block from my house!! I am giddy with excitement!  Especially since I have been feeling really bummed that I don't get to go to the CNY's parade this weekend  in San Francisco with a bunch of my blogger friends.  So bummed.  I'll be at this parade instead.

We have a Chinese School within walking distance to our apartment.  Which would be so totally awesome if we were going have a kid from China.     






4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you have fun at the parade

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Lots of cool stuff! Love this tune!

Lea
xo

Laura said...

awesome pictures! glad you get to see a CNY parade.

Carrie said...

have faith! Hugs!