Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Monday Blog Post

O.K. so you know how I said in my last post that I had been using my Wii Fit every day? 

Well I haven't used it since then. Figures. Maybe I jinxed myself. Thanks for all the answers to my questions. As soon as I get back to using it I am going to try some of the suggestions you left.

And why have I been such a slacker, you ask?

Well Saturday I was out of the house from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.

Busy.

On Sunday I had another sore throat and was so tired from Saturday that I just plain didn't do anything.

Then today I woke up with a monster headache and as the day progressed felt increasingly crummier and even ended up leaving work an hour early because I felt so yuck. And it had nothing to do with the sore throat because that's mostly gone. I have been having some stomach issues all day.

I have been in my pajamas since 4:30 and am lying in bed as I type and am feeling a little better now. I'm afraid to eat anything though. But I'm hungry. Maybe some chicken broth is in order.

I have been making my camping reservations for our vacay in June and I am getting excited about it and it's still 6 months away.

Hopefully this trip will go better than the last one.

I mean there's no way that could happen again.

Right?

Last year I was reading about the fires and do you know what they said the chances were that there would be a lightning storm in June in Big Sur that would start a fire the likes of the one they had?

Do you?

Zero. Percent. Chance.

With odds like that it's a good thing we didn't go to Vegas.  Ha!

My stomach is growling so I need to go see if we have any chicken broth lying around in our cupboards or I may have to send Joe off to buy some.  He'll be thrilled, I'm sure.

Happy Monday!(If there is such a thing)

P.S.  Would you think badly of me if you knew that my Christmas tree was still up and decorated?  I'm not saying that's the case.  I'm just asking hypothetically, of course.

4 comments:

M3 said...

Our Christmas tree just got taken down yesterday. And, um, if it was left up to me it would have still been up. Luckily TubaDad took over the task. Bleh.

Feel better!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, no. Hope you feel better soon. We are all still sick over here, too. And the Christmas tree? The husband took the ornaments off the tree and lugged the tree outside. But... the ornaments are sitting in a pile on our fireplace mantle. So... right there with ya.

Laura said...

Our tree is still up, too. One of these days....

Kayce said...

Hope you're feeling better! No worries on the tree...my sister leaves hers up until after Valentine's Day when she puts hearts all over it. :)
Camping sounds SOOOOO wonderful right now! We need to chat so I can see if we can go. As for your next trip up, YES lets plan something!