Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am tired so this is going to be quick.

I am thankful for air conditioning. It has been hot.

I am thankful it's supposed to cool down a little next week.

I am thankful for chicken wings. Yum. Totally not on my diet. But yum.

I am thankful my toe is finally feeling better enough that I can resume my exercise program. But not tonight. Did I mention that I am tired? :)

I am thankful tomorrow is Friday. AND I get a three day weekend. We don't take most of the normal holidays off so that we can accommodate the kids when they are out of school but Labor Day is one of the ones we do take. And since I don't work Wednesdays it means we go back on Tuesday and then get another day off. Yippee!

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am thankful for my friends, family, that I have a job, my health, that I have 2 cameras and lots more... and also really thankful that I am only 12 LID's away from our LID date... take care...

2china4S said...

Like you, P and I are thankful for our AC. After spending eight days in a cement house with only a fan, and horrendous humidity, we are enjoying our AC more than ever.