Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apparently I am mathematically challenged because I have been saying I want to get up to walking 4 miles a day and today Joe and I drove the route I walk and I already HAVE been walking four miles a day, for the last week and a half.  Go me!  (The pedometer on my Iphone isn't working properly and I wanted to get an accurate distance of the route I walk).

 Thankful Things:

 I am thankful for having today off(until this evening).  I have been sick with a bad cold and then on top of that  I had a migraine all day. It would have been no fun to have had to be at work while feeling so crummy.  I'm not sure why I had a migraine.  I haven't had one in almost a year.  Joe says it's because of the weather change.  I looked it up and he might be right.  A change in the barometric pressure can cause migraines.  Yuck.  I hope I don't start having them again.  They are awful.


I am thankful for the 25 cent shelves at the library.  I got 5 hardcover  books for a dollar and twenty five cents!  I can't wait to sit out in my hammock swing and read them. 
Tomorrow. Because I am off to work in a few minutes.

Gotta run.

No comments: