Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for the beautiful full moon we had last night. Joe and I went for a walk in it. It was stunning.




I am thankful for Sudafed. I have come down with a horrible head cold (immediately after getting over a kidney infection-blech). I could not function without something to help with my sinus pain and swelling.



I am thankful that I have continued to have the energy to carry on with my walking, despite my illnesses. I can feel my body changing and it feels good.



I’m thankful that we don’t owe any money on our taxes this year. Our income went down so much that we are actually getting some money back. Not a lot. But at least we don’t have to pay.



Putting a positive spin on something negative:
I mentioned that I am sick. I feel crummy. I can’t afford to take off of work(I don’t get sick days), so I have been sucking it up. BUT, tomorrow I have off during the day and for the second week in a row I don’t have any appointments planned so I can stay home in my pajamas and try to get better. And it’s going to rain. I love P.J. days when it rains!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for Sudafed too.. Have you tried a sinus rinse? I bought one at CVS a couple of years ago.. I have replaced it a couple of times since but it works wonders and helps with sinus dryness too. I hate allergy season