Friday, March 26, 2010

Thankful Things

Things I am thankful for today:

--I am thankful I get to spend so much quality time with my husband.  He is my best friend.  I lost sight of that for a while. 

--I am thankful to have a job.  Today my job is crappy. My boss is a jerk.   Some days are like that.  But at least I have a job, right?

-I am thankful it is Friday!


Putting a spin on something negative: (This is my least favorite part of this)

I have a kidney infection.  It hurts.  A lot.  Thankfully I don't get these very often, but because of my kidney issues, whenever I get  a Urinary Tract Infection it almost always turns into a kidney infection as well.
Blech.

Anyway, I have been taking antibiotics and am feeling slightly better today and it's Friday so I can rest this wekend if I don't feel well.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I hope it doesn't slow you down on your walking!