Friday, November 19, 2010

Firsts

 I'm trying to come with some content to write about here but I keep coming up blank.


This is going around on FB so I though I would play along here instead.



1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
 I didn't go to Prom.  And no, I don't regret it.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? 
              Every day

3. What was your FIRST job? Preschool Aide

4. What was your FIRST car?   Honda Civic

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? 
             Twitter

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?  Joe

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
Mrs. Stewart.  I loved her. 

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think to Hawaii as a kid.
  
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Hmmmmm.....I don't remember much about my friends before 4th grade or so, but Kelly E. and Debbie L. were my good friends then. I am friends with both on FB and we "talk" occasionally through that, so yes.

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over? 
Well it was either at Kelly or Debbie's house.

11. Who was the first person you talked to today? 
My dog.  I know she isn't a person.  But we have conversations.  O.K.?

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? 
               My cousin Joyce.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?  
              Go to the bathroom.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? 
              Oingo Boingo Halloween concert

15. FIRST tattoo? No Tattoos

16. FIRST piercing? Ears 

17. FIRST foreign country you went to? China.  


18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Annie. My mom used to drop us off at the bargain theater and we saw it over and over.  It's still one of my favorite plays. Also,  E.T.

19. When was your FIRST detention? In high school.  I forgot to put a book cover on my history book and the teacher gave me a detention.  How lame is that?? 
 She was not my favorite teacher.  :)

20. Who was your FIRST roommate? My sister
21. If you had one wish, what would it be?  For my husband to find a good paying job so we wouldn't have to drop out of the China program.  I guess that was 2 wishes.

 22. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? 
             To play an instrument 

23. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? Yes

24. What was the first sport that you were involved in?  
          Showing  Horses.  I  Ranked #1 in the State of CA!

 25. What were the first lessons you ever took?  Accordian

 26. What is the first thing you do when you get home? 
                      Change my clothes
  
27. Who do you think will be the first person to post this? No idea 

28. When was your first kiss that you would count? 
           Senior in high school, to my now husband 

29. In what grade did you feel really confident?  
    College when I switched to the Early Childhood program 

30. When did you receive your first "F" in school? 
In college I forgot to drop my history class after I stopped attending.  I Re-took the class and got an A. 

31. First important event / activity from which you were cut? 
         I'm not sure I was ever cut from anything.

 32. When did you first realize that you no longer believed in what you once believed in? 
              Recently.  It saddens me.

 33. What is your most memorable family vacation? 
               Camping trips to Lake Shasta

 34. What would you do over if you could? 
I would get my Bachelor's degree instead of wasting 2 years getting an A.A. only to spend another 2 years getting another after I changed majors.  Two A.A.'s equals a B.A., right?

35. Besides raising your children and marrying your spouse, what accomplishment are you most proud of?  
How sad that I can't think of anything off the top of my head.  Maybe it hasn't happened yet.

 36. What's at the top of your "bucket list"?  To be a Mom. 



No comments: