Friday, January 14, 2011

Under Construction

You may have noticed things look a little different around here.  I have been wanting to re-design my blog for a few months now, to something cleaner, less busy and easier to read.

Since I don't have the money to have a blog make over I decided to start from scratch and see if I could change things up myself. 

As you can see, I have a long way to go.  Joe is going to help me and I'm sure we can come up with something  I like without spending any money.

We shall see.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new look! Very bright and cheery.

dawn said...

IT's really fresh and pretty. Love it. When you figure out how to do feel free to give lessons or charge for your services!!!!!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I already love it!

Lea
xo

Sherri said...

It's very colorful, can't wait to see the end result!

M3 said...

Hey, looks fun!!

Kayce said...

Liking it!!

D & S said...

I like it! Have fun with it, I had a lot of fun with mine.

Gravity said...

I like it! My computer doesn't want to crash when I try to open the page anymore. :-)