Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Day of Love Week


O.K., so that was longer than a week.  I just found so many pictures this year.

Here is the one last picture:


Cool.  Heh.  

Get it?  

Frozen actually.


As you know, I have been doing these posts for a few years now, and I have yet to find a heart of my own to include.

Until now that is.  Joe was in the kitchen making dinner about a month ago when he asked me to come into the kitchen.  I was busy(probably on the computer) and annoyed that he wanted me to actually stop what I was doing and come in there(the nerve!).  He said fine, don't come in here then, but I have a surprise for you.

So I get up and go into the kitchen and he hands me this:


Oh my goodness I was so excited. You would have thought he gave me a diamond or something.

He said "See?  I told you it was a good surprise.  Now you have your own heart picture to put on your blog this year!"

And that, Ladies and Gentleman, is love.     :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see you get happy about a potato. That is classic!