Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love is in the Air




It's been awhile since I did a hearts-in-nature post for the blog.  Mostly because I kind of exhausted my resources and couldn't find new ones.  I found a couple more this year that I don't believe I have posted before.  


Even after all these years I have only been able to spot my own heart in nature once(it was a potato in the shape of a heart). Well the other day after it had rained I was sitting at my desk eating lunch, looking out the window at the clouds and there was a perfect heart shape in the sky.  I ran to grab my phone to take a picture but it was windy and it didn't look like a heart by the time I got back.  

So I suppose you'll have to settle for the ones I found on the Internet.  The clouds have always been my favorite of all the nature hearts I have found over the years. 







Happy heart day!






No comments: