Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random pictures

I just got around to uploading some pictures from this weekend. They are all from my phone, as my camera isn't working properly and I have yet to get it looked at, so the quality is not great.


The airport on the way to Lisa's






















Bay Bridge






















View from the airplane




















Cameron's first baseball game










































































View from the airplane on the way home






















My Dad and brother's new puppy. Isn't he the cutest?


2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

GREAT pix Michell! I LOVE the airplane shots. The colors are GREAT! Oh to see clear blue and sunny weather Aaaaah! Glad to hear you had a fun weekend with seester! Susan
PS. How goes your postcard exchange? I've gotten one in return and 4 out of my 5 have been received. Hope I get more in the future but fun knowing folks are getting mine at least :-) Thanks again for sharing the idea.

OH MY #6 said...

these are awesome cell phone pictures. Wow.

Please check out my Blog today!

Lea