Here are some things I am thankful for right now:
1. Friends. I had lunch with a friend today and had such a nice time. She lives right down the street from my work so I foresee many more lunches to come. Thanks J!
2. I am thankful for my job. I am enjoying what I do and me and my co-worker laugh every single day about something or other. Thanks D!
3. I'm thankful for our dog. She might be vicious to people she doesn't know, but she is so incredibly happy to see me when I come home from work. I have been missing our Tess a lot in the last few weeks, and she makes that pain much more bearable.
4. I am thankful for the gym. I finally got back to the gym today after hurting my back three weeks ago and it feels good to be active again.
5. I am thankful to have a few days off in the first week of April and that I am going back up to my sees-ters for a longer visit.
6. I am thankful for fat free frozen yogurt. I am trying to eat healthier and it tastes just like ice cream. I am about to have some right now. Yum.
7. I am thankful for the free books my husband gets from his part time job. He just brought me home four more and now I have a stack on my bedside table that I can't wait to start.
What are you thankful for?