Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Here's a mindless quiz, just because I don't have anything else going on.

Monday was the first day of Fall, so here's a quiz to go along with that







Your Autumn Test Results



You are a energetic, warm, optimistic person. You approach everything with a lot of enthusiasm.



When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.



You tend to be afraid of change. You are never ready for things to be different.



You find solitude to be the most comforting thing in the world. Being alone with your thoughts feels very peaceful.



Your ideal day is spent in contemplation. You enjoy a quiet day where you can take time to think and day dream.



You are nostalgic. You can't truly appreciate something until it has come and gone.

The Autumn Test






Hmmmm...Many of those things are true about me. I don't understand how they come up with these results after having you answer only a few questions.

Today was a strange day. I got up early to go to my kidney doctor and have my lab tests done. I had to go early because I was told not to urinate until I got there. Do you know how hard that is to do? It's the first thing I do when I get up in the morning and having to hold it was not easy! I think I may have broken a few speed limits trying to get there this morning.
I was happy to do it though because the doctor told me if he could get the first specimen of the morning then I wouldn't have to do a 24 hour urine test. I was all over that because collecting your urine(and carrying it around in a plastic container all day), is a pain!

When I got home from the doctor's I took a shower and then I wasn't feeling that great so I laid down. Next thing I know I am fast asleep for three hours! When I finally woke up and came out into the family room I saw on my cell phone that Joe had called me 22 times! Uh Oh, now I know something is wrong. So I call him back and he has been sitting in Denny's all day because he got a flat tire on the way to work(actually the tire blew out and was shredded). Well he forgot his wallet, so he couldn't call a tow truck and he was basically stuck, calling me every 15 minutes. For four hours.

Oops! My bad. I usually will bring the phone into the bedroom with me when I sleep during the day, but not this time. I was dead to the world and didn't hear a thing.

It's kind of ironic though because one of my pet peeves is that he never answers his cell phone and I can never get a hold of him when I call. Now he knows how I feel. But I didn't bring that up because he was very tired and frustrated(and hungry). Poor guy. So tomorrow he has to drive me to work and go get a new tire. Luckily the rim appears to be okay. I think it's time we signed up for Triple A especially now that both of our cars are getting older.

Then we went to the grocery store because our fridge was growing cobwebs(seriously. I haven't seen it that empty in a long time) and now we're sprawled out on our respective couches watching t.v. And I'm waiting for "Danc.ing With the St.ars" to come on. Love that show.

How come days off seem to fly by when days you have to work simply crawl? :)




3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Poor Joe!!!! But I'm so glad the test went well without having to do the 24 hour one.

Kylie's momma said...

Umm how do they know so much about us?! Thanks for sharing. Glad you're liking your new DR. too!

OH MY #6 said...

Hey friend,

I think I might go take this test.
Have a good week.

Lea
xo