Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fundraiser for the Kreuer Family

I recently learned of a family that is holding a fundraiser to bring their daughter Anna Grace home from China. They have another adopted daughter, MJ who they lost in a tragic accident after they brought her home. You can read her story here.

They are currently holding a fundraiser to help pay bring their second daughter home. Here is the link to their fundraising site, The Kreuer Chronicles Fundraiser.

They have some really cool prizes offered.

I really can't do a lot right now to help them with this cause but I can try to spread the word so that as many people as possible visit their site and hopefully help them reach their goal to bring Anna Grace home.

The giveaway ends on April 16th so you should go over there and enter to win!!!!

Even though I am going to win the camera. I sooooo want that camera. If I think positively, maybe it will happen! But you can still go over and enter(even though I'm going to win the camera) because the money is going to a very good cause.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Michelle,
Thank you very much. I would like to send you a square. If you email me your address. aarkre@yahoo.com
Carrie Kreuer

Ashley said...

Hi Michelle, this is such a supportive community! Thanks for posting that. Hey, I just realized that we are close in LID! Hang in there.....
:) Ashley