Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sickness. Blargh.

Well yesterday's "cold" has turned into something a lot worse.  I haven't been this sick in a very long time. We thought I might have the flu.

This scared us. Because I have a compromised immune system(due to the kidney disease), the flu can be dangerous for me.

We were contemplating a trip to the E.R.  I really (really) didn't want to go to the E.R.  I called the 24 hour nurse line today and they said I should wait and see how I felt in the morning.

They don't think it's the flu.  Just an upper respiratory infection.  Or a very bad cold.

Thank goodness.

I still feel perfectly rotten.  I hope I feel better tomorrow.

First the leg injury, now this. It truly is always something with me.

Sigh.

2 comments:

M3 said...

Aw, feel better sweetie. That just stinks. Big hugs.

Shannon said...

So scary! Hope you are feeling better by now. Sending healthy thoughts your way!