Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another Fabulous Day

Yep, two in a row for me. Oh yeah. I have just given myself a pedicure and my feet are propped up on my new ottoman. I am sipping a drink and my husband has been in the kitchen for two hours making me this for dinner. I think I might be sad when he goes back to work next week. We even played tennis today(even though I had to stop after twenty minutes because I was so tired I thought I was going to die. Boy am I out of shape!) I think I might be on a roll. Is tomorrow Thursday already? Friday will be here before I know it! Summer rocks.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

My guess is that now that you know what is going on with your body, you feel more empowered to deal with it all...

I am so glad that you are doing so well and I am so jealous of that jambalya!