Monday, June 19, 2006

Smooth sailing

I don't have much to report, as everything has been smooth sailing around here. Work was much calmer today than Friday. Friday was not good. But today was better. A weekend will do that I guess(and the fact that certain children have this week off!) I have been feeling so amazingly good these last two weeks. I'm almost afraid to talk about it, lest I jinx things. I see the psychiatrist tomorrow for a recheck, and I really don't know what to tell him. That the drugs he gave me have worked miracles, and I have never felt better? Is it posssible after all this time a right diagnosis was made, the right drugs prescribed, and now I'll feel this good always? I know that probably isn't true. I'm still waiting for the floor to drop out from under me. I'm waiting for a major depressive episode to come out of nowhere. I'll be starting my period in a week, and that sometimes affects the depression. My husband and I are having some issues that I can't talk about, and it is causing me a bit of anxiety. But not that bad. It's manageable. It's not that I'm completely happy all the time. I just feel so even keel. No major highs or lows. I just feel good. And I'm not willing to let go of that good feeling quite yet. Maybe I won't have to. I am praying that I don't have to.

No comments: