Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Meltdown averted. For now.

Well, I haven't slipped into a depressive episode. Yet. I didn't feel great today. Crampy, headachey, muscles hurting(from tennis I think). I am five days away from my period, so all of these things are quite normal, but I've been feeling so good for the last two weeks, that I was a little dissapointed to be feeling crummy. I was just getting used to feeling good! I finally just allowed myself to feel crummy. Came home, laid on the couch with a heating pad, while hubby brought me dinner. And now I feel better. I have to remember that not every day is going to be good, no matter how much I would like it to be. That simply isn't realistic. Same with the diet. Some days are going to be better than others. For now I need to take it one day at a time. Later I will entertain you with the evils of Prednisone, but for now I am getting into a hot bath and then my P.J.'s.

No comments: