Monday, October 16, 2006

Pretty Good for a Monday

Yeah, today has been O.K. The house is clean, the laundry done, car washed. Work was relatively non stressful. We have a pretty good group of kids this year. Unlike last year. I am enjoying the cooler weather we are having, even though the forecast calls for much warmer weather by the end of the week. I never know how to dress. I'm either too hot or too cold. And not everything I own goes well with the super fashionable hiking boots that I still have to wear. I'm ready for the weather to stay cool, so I can get out my sweaters(even though cold here is 65 degrees). This is Joe's very last Monday that he'll be working until midnight. His second session class starts next week. Yippee! He'll be home by ten every night. I'm so glad. I miss him so much when he's gone. I hate going to bed before he gets home. Speaking of him, tomorrow is his birthday and I still have some last minute errands to run to prepare. Like buying a cake. I just don't feel up to making one this year. I'm off to make dinner, and then to the store.

No comments: