Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks for the advice

Hey, thanks for the advice regarding the nosebleeds. I haven't had one today(fingers crossed). I will definitely be taking my Uncle's advice, because he is a doctor! Thanks Uncle Svein. As far as I know I am not taking any meds that contain aspirin, and my blood pressure has been fine as long as I take my medication. I will for sure be calling the doctor in the morning. I still can't shake this cold though. I am feeling slightly better, but my voice is still hoarse and my throat still hurts. To make matters worse, I woke up with some kind of infection in my left eye. It was plastered shut when I woke up(this used to happen to me as a kid), and now it is all red and swollen and will only open half way. It looks lovely. When I went to the store today, between that and coughing incessently, the checker looked at me like I had the plague. If it's not one thing, it's another! I think I will get a flu shot. This sickness stuff is for the birds.

No comments: