Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Vacation

Today was the last day of school before our Christmas break(it is a Catholic school, so this is what they call it). Two glorious weeks off. Wahoo! I was able to come home a little early today, as we had only twenty two children attend(as opposed to the sixty some we usually have). I cleaned the house, wrapped one last present and packed the rest of them for the trip, and cleaned out the car. Prescriptions have been picked up, the petsitter is scheduled, Christmas cards have been mailed out. I think we are ready for our trip. Joe finally decided to tell me my surprise for tomorrow. He's taking me to Disneyland! I love Disneyland. It is so beautiful there at Christmas time. We haven't been for a couple years, so I am really looking forward to it. As for the little problem I was having the other day, Joe has handled it and it shouldn't be concerning me anymore. Whew. I didn't want that hanging over my head over the holidays. I may not be around for a couple of days. Disneyland all day tomorrow, then we're leaving very early on Friday for S.F. Maybe after I get to my sister's I'll have time to post something.

No comments: