Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm trying to come up with some stuff to post about that will fill this empty space and yet keep me from spilling too much of what is going on in my life right now. 
I'm failing miserably. 
I guess one choice would be to stay away from here completely. Yet I can't seem to do that either.  
There have been tough times here in the last three years, that's for sure.  Infertility woes. Chronic pain. Job losses(and gains) and the financial difficulties that went with it.  Medical problems, including four surgeries, and multiple trips to the hospital.
But the one thing that remained a constant through all of those things was my marriage. 
My marriage and the partnership with my husband gave me the strength to hang in there.
Now that one thing is threatened and it's really throwing me for a loop.  I feel insecure.  And scared.  But mostly what I feel is tired.  I'm so tired.  

No comments: