- Long sleeved onesies or body suits from 0-3to 2T. We need some for next year
- Winter sleepers, the ones with covered feet from about 6-9 months to 3T.
- Any summer clothes, Preemie to 2T.
- Summer shoes from 0 to 6 children's.
- Vick's Baby rub
- Infant Motrin and Tylenol
- Gripe Water from Amazon.com
- Pelican plastic bibs
- Baby sunscreen
- Plastic backed changing table covers
- Plastic backed bibs
- Playtex Bottles (the ones with the bags in them)
- Playtex nipples (the have four different kinds some of each will do)
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Please Help Support Starfish Foster Home
There are far more important things going on in this world than the things I have been going through lately. One of them is the plight of special needs babies that have been abandoned in China. There is a wonderful organization, Starfish Foster Home, that provides medical and foster care for high risk babies in a specific area of China. Red Maryjanes is doing a fund raiser right now for this organization, and I am participating. She is requesting donations of baby items to send to them. Maybe you could find it in your heart to help? If you don't want to purchase items and ship them to her, maybe you could go to the link above and donate directly to this wonderful organization. My Dad and I went shopping today and picked up a few items and I'll be shipping them out next week. It is such a small thing to do and it will make such a big difference in the lives of these babies. Here are the items they need: