Four jobs I've had:
1. Preschool Teacher
2. After school care director
3. Front office for an orthodontist.
4. I’ve only had three types of jobs in my entire life!
Four shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
4. Eli Stone
Four Places I have been:
1. China-Can. Not. Wait. to go back!
3. Over half of the states in the US
4. San Francisco-many, many(many) times
Four favorite foods:
1. Mexican-I could eat it every night
2. Bagels-I actually do eat one everyday
Four Cd's I've recently listened to:
1. Rent Soundtrack-Original Broadway version. I can recite the entire thing word for word.
2. James Taylor
3. Dixie Chicks
4. Tracy Chapman
Four things you can do to make my day:
1. tell us when we are getting our referral(-totally stole this one from Dannye)
2. Bring me Flowers
3. Tell me I look like I’ve lost weight(even though I soooooo have not. )LOL!
4. Offer to do my laundry! (My husband does this for me all the time)
Since most people I know have already been tagged with this, if you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged...
P.S. Sometimes I like to look back through the archives and see what was going on in my life a year ago. This is what I was doing a year ago this weekend. Gosh that was fun. We should plan on getting together again. Some of those girls are getting(slightly) closer to a referral and I am so excited for them! Who would have thought a year later they still would not have their babies. Not me. And not them either!