Friday, April 04, 2008

Tired

I am sooooo tired. I slept maybe four hours last night. Last minute running around, doing laundry, packing. I leave directly from work tonight and head to the airport and won't be arriving at my see-ster's until close to eleven. It's okay though, because I plan on getting plenty of rest and sleeping in every day while I'm there. Ha! I crack myself up. I'm watching the kids overnight on Saturday, so I'm sure I'll be nice and wiped out by Sunday night. I'm hoping to get a little bloggy get -together action early in the week, so I'm really looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Ohhhh, depending on where your bloggy get together is, let me know!!!!

Kayce said...

If you're near Santa Cruz/Monterey let me know...I'll even think about driving to San Jose (scary for me!) let me know, I'd love to finally meet!

OH MY #6 said...

enjoy!

Lea