Sunday, December 20, 2009

Disneyland Part 2

Goofy.  I heart Goofy.  Had to cut Joe out of this one.
IMG_4832_2

Main Street
IMG_4734
I had to have a picture with Pluto.  I was mad because Joe cut his cute antlers off and he said "It's hard to take a picture of you because you get mad if your boobs are in it!"  Heh.  He's right.
IMG_4849

New Orlean's Square has our favorite decorations every year.
IMG_4855

There is a new store in New Orlean's Square that has a shop dedicated to "The Frog Princess"  I loved these lanterns.
IMG_4857

Beautiful lighting at the entrance and exits
IMG_4873

The Mickey that is on the "C" on the CA Adventure words
IMG_4879

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Love all the pictures--thanks for sharing them with us! We are so looking forward to the day when we can all go to Disneyworld in Fla. as a family....that'll still be a while though! Glad I can live vicariously through other people's pics till then LOL. *HUGS*
Take care!