Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Black and White Wednesday

I don't usually participate in this because I have been really lacking in my picture taking lately.

My Dad gave me these roses though, and I took some pictures of them that I though turned out pretty so I'm using those.

I took these with a purse camera that DeAnn gave me.  It's not a very new camera but it takes really good pictures!





I have this setting on "color swap".  I have seen it in my camera's function menu but I never knew what it did.  It's kinda cool!

You can see more Black and White Wednesday photos on The Long Road to China


the long road

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Love each shot Michelle! The color swap one is very cool!!! Lots of love to you!

Gail said...

These are beautiful Michelle!! Love them all. :)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Michelle...beautiful!

lea
xo

PS. your Fun in the Sun post made me jealous!