Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday

It's been a wonderful day, just hanging around the house. I seem to have recovered from whatever it was that kept me in my P.J.'s all day yesterday. I like Sundays where most of the "chores" are done and you get to do whatever you want. The laundry and dishes are done and the house is still relatively clean from the home-study, so there wasn't a lot that needed to be done. I did make some killer homemade eggplant parmesan that we are planning on having for dinner. We were watching Iron Chef America last night(Joe just loves that show) and the secret ingredient was eggplant. Well of course one of the chefs made eggplant parmesan for one of their dishes and it looked so good that I decided I. Must. Have. Some. So off to the grocery store I went to get the ingredients. I'll post the recipe later. I got it off of Food TV dot com. It is one of Mario Battali's recipes so you know it's good! I can hardly wait until dinner. I may not be able to post much this week as my computer crashed on Friday and I don't know how long it will be until we can fix it. Joe has been kind enough to let me use his computer this weekend, but he is gone for most of the week so it won't be available to me. I think I may go through withdrawals if we can't get mine fixed right away. I could really use a new one, as my computer is a good six years old, but that certainly isn't in the budget right now so I hope it is something we can fix(cheaply).

No comments: