Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nothing New Here

Today was just another non-eventful day around here. I'm dissapointed because tonight is Joe's only night off from teaching and we were supposed to go get our criminal clearance letters AND apply for his passport. The only problem is I got a terrible headache around two o'clock and it became progressivly worse as the afternoon went on. It took all of me just to drive myself home and then all I could do was lay on the couch with a heating pack on my head. Thankfully, it seems to have subsided for now. I've been getting pretty bad headaches like this for the last two months or so. If it keeps up I'll have to go to the doctor I suppose. I'm pretty sure they are hormonal, as I only get them during certain times of the month. They really are horrible, and sometimes they last up to three or four days. On another not, I am truly disliking the schedule Joe has this semester. He is teaching every night but Wednesdays and Fridays, and he's only home during the day for an hour or so. I don't get to see that much of him, and he isn't cleaning the house or doing the dishes like he used to do when he was home during the day(I'm spoiled, I know). It seems like our schedules totally clash right now too. Every time I have a quiet moment at work and I call him, he is always in the middle of a lecture and all I get is voicemail. Then when he finally does call me back, it's the busiest time for me and there are kids screaming in the background so I can hardly hear him. (Who am I kidding? There are always kids screaming in the background when I am at work!) Anyway, all of this has left me feeling a little neglected. It doesn't help that I feel crummy the one night he is off. Hmmm...sounds like I might be feeling a little sorry for myself. Time to snap out of it! Tommorow is another day.........

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think the radical weather shifts are in part to blame for the headaches... at least that is what someone told me!

One of the toughest things about the paperchase was coordinating schedules with Hugh... but, don't worry, it will sort itself out!