Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Better Day

Today was a good day. I'm feeling better, I had fun with the kids today, and it is Joe's night off. Yay! I am hating this teaching three nights a week schedule. I miss him when he's gone. Oh well, only 10 more weeks of the semester for him until he has a new schedule for me to get used to. Today is made all that much better by the fact that I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Yahoo!! I am having my second breast scan done and I took a sick day. Even though I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about, I didn't want to have to go to work if it was not good news. That means I get to sleep in tomorrow. Double Yahoo! This time change is messing with me big time. I simply. cannot. get. up. in the morning. I'm sorry, but my body thinks it is still 4:30 a.m. instead of 5:30 like it is used to! Add to that the fact that I simply cannot fall asleep before 11:00(again, my body thinking it is earlier!), and that equals me being exhausted this week. Soooo tired. I imagine this must be how you parents feel when your kids keep you up at night. Not good! Anyway, I am super happy about not having to go to work tomorrow. Now I must go and make dinner. Chicken Tortilla Soup. Mmmmmm.......! Is it me, or does it seem like I am always on this computer when I am supposed to be making dinner? :)

No comments: