Monday, January 29, 2007

100 Good Wishes Quilt

Yes, it's that time. I am collecting wishes for Sophie's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. I have started a blog to post wishes to. You can find it here. There is also a link under the counter on the right. The instructions on what to do are there. I'm counting on you, my internet friends. I have a very small family and very few friends(I'm not kidding). If I don't get some help from my blogging buddies, I'll have to change the name of the quilt to the thirty good wishes quilt, and then I'll have to explain to my daughter that I wasn't able to collect all one hundred wishes, and that would be sad. :) I joined a quilt swap, and have received many cute squares from them, but it won't be enough. So please, spare a square! Thank you!

P.S. If you are a family member or friend of mine, you will soon be receiving a letter in the mail begging Ummmmm, I mean asking you to contribute. Be forewarned!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

I'd love to swap with you. Stop by, email me your info and I'll flip mine back to you :0)

Stacey T. said...

As soon as I get a good wish together I will send it to you!! AND, if you get stuck, there is a great online community that do different swaps all the time at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OHGWQ/message/8470

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I would love to swap with you as well!

Joannah said...

Just let me finish my master's class and then I will send one to you!

LedaP said...

let's swap, email me at ledamperry at yahoo dot com with your address.