Monday, January 01, 2007

Mommy and Daddy come home tomorrow

It's a good thing, because I am tired. Last night we went to Dave and Buster's at the Spectrum and threw some money away, Uh I mean, played a bunch of games and had a lot of fun! I told the kids we could ride the giant Ferris wheel and the carousel after Dave and Buster's, but when we came out everything had closed early for New Year's Eve. So I told them they could ride it today instead. Except they were closed again for New Year's day. Oops. They were a little disappointed. It turned out okay though. We went to a really cool playground, and went out for pizza, then came home and ate ice cream and watched a movie. Now they are tucked safely in bed anxiously awaiting mommy and daddy coming in the morning, and the presents they promised to bring. I'm coming down with a cold. It figures I would get sick right before I go back to work. Tomorrow Joe and I are going to clean the house(it's thrashed), and chill out for the rest of the day. That was a quick two weeks. Time flies when you're crazy busy!

No comments: