Monday, February 12, 2007

Look What Came in the Mail


My new Vera Bradley purse! It was a birthday present from my Seester(Sorry. I can't stop calling her that since she came back from Mexico) last month, but I couldn't find one that I liked at the time. I finally got around to looking at them online and fell in love with this one. I love the colors. They are so bright and cheery. I could use me some bright and cheery right now. Thanks Lisa! I am still not posting anything depressing. Although I am still in a lot of pain. I missed Bunco because of it. Sigh. I'm bummed. But I really don't feel great. Five more days until the pain goes away.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Love the bag!

Glad it's only 5 more days.

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I like that one, too. I just picked up a catalog for you to look through...They have new beach bags!!

Shannon said...

I love that pattern, too! As I present I received the diaper bag and little girls purse in that same fabric!