Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Yeah, I know it isn't spring yet, but that's only way to describe the type of cleaning we've been doing around here this weekend. Why is it that to clean out one room you have to make a toal mess of another? We took all of the miscellaneous junk out of Sophie's room that has been sitting ther practically since we moved in five years ago. All of it. After throwing most of it away, guess where the rest of it is until we can sort through it? Yes, in my living room. My teeny tiny living room. I was going to post a picture, but it is so messy I'm too embarrassed. It is bad. So today we sort through it, and decide what stays and what goes, and more importantly, where to put it all. Should be a very productive day!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Best of luck with that project. I spend a lot of time moving things around too ;0)

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Could you come over here, next??