Thursday, June 07, 2007

Taking a break

I'm taking a little blogger's break, while I visit my sister for a week. I find that I just don't have a lot to say lately. With the small amount of referrals being issued every month, it looks like I could have this blog for many more years before I actually see my child's face. There is only so much about my life that I can write about. The rest is pretty much "lather, rinse, repeat." I'm still reading, but I simply have nothing much to say. I feel kind of blah about blogging right now. Uninspired. In a funk. You get the picture. I have been very busy with my sister and niece and nephew this week and I'm sure there will be pictures posted over on her blog. So if you need me, I'll be here. . I'll be back, I'm sure. As soon as I snap out of whatever it is that I'm "in".

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I'll keep dropping by to check on you!

JMCS said...

Enjoy your hiatus. Sometimes you just need to breathe and be, I completely understand.

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

Have fun